Bartles Residential Property Services
A long-established family business, which has been located in Tadcaster since 1978, run by two experienced partners who are qualified auctioneers, valuers and estate agents and members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. The scope of their work includes residential sales, lettings, property management, valuations for all purposes, including compulsory purchase by government and local authorities, and with a renowned agricultural expertise.
Tadcaster is an attractive market town on the river Wharfe, with a population of about 7,000, well situated between Leeds (15 miles) and York (10 miles), and close to the motorway network, with the A1 4 miles to the west.
Thinking of selling your house ?
• Free quotation and advice without obligation
• Professional qualified valuers (Chartered Surveyors)
• Quality sale particulars with digital photography
• Fully inclusive sale package
• Competitive charges
Thinking of letting your house ?
We can find you a tenant and manage your property if required
1 Bridge Street
Telephone: 01937 833692
- Tadcaster Carnival 2015 June 20, 2015
- Tadcaster Carnival Competition Winners June 10, 2015
- Ex Barnardo’s footpath – Inspector finds in favour of the community action to re-open the footpath June 9, 2015
- Generation Fitness Official Opening with Nigel Adams MP May 5, 2015
- Barnados Footpath Action Group March 23, 2015
- Job Vacancies in Tadcaster March 12, 2015
- Tadcaster Albion – A Historic Day March 9, 2015
- Better Retirement February 26, 2015
- Sapori di Napoli February 25, 2015
- Barnardos Footpath Refresher February 9, 2015
Follow Us On Facebook
Tadcaster Police Station is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm.
You can contact your local police by dialling 101.
Please dial 999 in an emergency, if your safety is under threat or if you see a crime in progress.
Please note opening times may be subject to change at short notice according to operational requirements.
North Yorkshire Police