Appleton Roebuck Burglary
On Monday the 11th November between 2230hrs and 0630hrs a Burglary occurred overnight on Main Street, Appleton Roebuck, which resulted in a vehicle being stolen with the keys.
The point of entry was a side door, no forced entry was made, and it appears a key may have been used. Keys to two vehicles were stolen from within and one vehicle was subsequently stolen from the driveway.
Police advise that you ensure your house and vehicles are securely locked on an evening and the vehicle and House keys secured away in a safe place. If you are unsure take your keys to bed with you.
If anyone was in the area at this time and saw anything which they thought was suspicious please could they contact North Yorkshire Police on 101 quoting reference no 12130196355 .
Alternatively if you would prefer to remain anonymous , information can be passed to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- The body of a man has been recovered from the river in York January 2, 2017
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017 December 3, 2016
- Helping Sonny Stick Two’s Up To CF September 23, 2015
- Tadcaster Fire Brigade Cuts September 20, 2015
- Tadcaster Young Firefighters September 17, 2015
- 92-year-old from Tadcaster honoured by Vladimir Putin August 25, 2015
- Tadcaster Duck Race 2015 August 17, 2015
- Barnados Footpath Action Group Update July 27, 2015
- Carnival Day July 19, 2015
- It’s Carnival Time… July 19, 2015
Follow Us On Facebook
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
Tadcaster Police Station is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm.
You can contact your local police by dialling 101.
Please dial 999 in an emergency, if your safety is under threat or if you see a crime in progress.
Please note opening times may be subject to change at short notice according to operational requirements.
North Yorkshire Police