Help For Heroes Sunday 19th May
The Help For Heroes fundraiser on May the 19th at the Magnets Sports and Social Club was a success.
With the help of people from Tadcaster, the walkers for the H4H fundraiser added an extra £300 to their tally.
Not only was the music from Radio Mojo fantastic but there was also a cake which was donated to the cause by Contrary Cakes. The cake was sold by the slice to add to the funds raised by the ticket sales.
Thanks to everyone who attended, it was a good night and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, especially Kirsty Poskitt and Zoe Devine who also did a little turn on stage with a tambourine accompaniment.
It was also nice to see that some of the people had even brought their kids along to the event, which just goes to show that you’re never to young to dance along to the music…
- The body of a man has been recovered from the river in York January 2, 2017
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017 December 3, 2016
- Helping Sonny Stick Two’s Up To CF September 23, 2015
- Tadcaster Fire Brigade Cuts September 20, 2015
- Tadcaster Young Firefighters September 17, 2015
- 92-year-old from Tadcaster honoured by Vladimir Putin August 25, 2015
- Tadcaster Duck Race 2015 August 17, 2015
- Barnados Footpath Action Group Update July 27, 2015
- Carnival Day July 19, 2015
- It’s Carnival Time… July 19, 2015
Follow Us On Facebook
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
Tadcaster Police Station is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm.
You can contact your local police by dialling 101.
Please dial 999 in an emergency, if your safety is under threat or if you see a crime in progress.
Please note opening times may be subject to change at short notice according to operational requirements.
North Yorkshire Police