Mercedes stolen in Tadcaster burglary
North Yorkshire Police is appealing for witnesses after a brand new Mercedes was stolen during a two-in-one burglary in Tadcaster.
The red Mercedes A200 AMG Sport was taken from the drive of a property on Golf Links Avenue, after thieves broke into the house and stole the keys to the vehicle at around 2.25am on Tuesday 15 October 2013.
Officers are appealing to anyone who saw anyone behaving suspiciously in the area around the time of the burglary to contact them with information.
Anyone who can help officers with their enquiries is urged to contact North Yorkshire Police on 101 – select option 2 – and ask for Selby CID.
If you wish to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers can be contacted on 0800 555 111.
Please quote reference number 12130179003 when passing information about this incident.
- The body of a man has been recovered from the river in York January 2, 2017
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017 December 3, 2016
- Helping Sonny Stick Two’s Up To CF September 23, 2015
- Tadcaster Fire Brigade Cuts September 20, 2015
- Tadcaster Young Firefighters September 17, 2015
- 92-year-old from Tadcaster honoured by Vladimir Putin August 25, 2015
- Tadcaster Duck Race 2015 August 17, 2015
- Barnados Footpath Action Group Update July 27, 2015
- Carnival Day July 19, 2015
- It’s Carnival Time… July 19, 2015
Follow Us On Facebook
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
Tadcaster Police Station is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm.
You can contact your local police by dialling 101.
Please dial 999 in an emergency, if your safety is under threat or if you see a crime in progress.
Please note opening times may be subject to change at short notice according to operational requirements.
North Yorkshire Police