Station Farm Guest House Tadcaster, North Yorkshire
A Warm & Friendly Welcome awaits you at the Station Farm Guest House… Charming Guest House, situated between Tadcaster and Sherburn in Elmet. Just a minute walk from Church Fenton railway station (Main Leeds – York line). Conveniently situated 7 miles from the A1, M1 and 6 miles from the A64.
Ideal for visiting RAF Church Fenton, Sherburn Aero Club, Scarthingwell Golf Club, Tadcaster brewery’s, York Races, Hazlewood Castle or Sherburn Enterprise Park. Business or pleasure, rest assured and a great breakfast to follow. Fantastic country walks, restaurant’s and history with Towton battlefield close by, all in the pretty village of Church Fenton.
Tadcaster is a delightful market town surrounded by beautiful North Yorkshire countryside. With a fantastic array of cosy pubs selling fine ales and three historic breweries, including the oldest brewery in Yorkshire, it’s the perfect place to stop off for a relaxing afternoon. Alternatively, if you’re a fan of Yorkshire history, the town has an ancient viaduct bridge and charming church that are both well worth a visit.
• Private guest sitting room
• Colour TV / DVD / WIFI / Freeview in all rooms
• Coffee / Tea making facilities
• En suite bathroom
• First class breakfasts with locally sourced ingredients. Including a fine selection of breakfast drinks, premium brand cereals, pastries, breads, Jams, full cooked breakfast, Sausage, bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes, black pudding, toast/fried bread. Vegetarian Quorn option or continental breakfast options available.
• Non smoking throughout
- The body of a man has been recovered from the river in York January 2, 2017
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017 December 3, 2016
- Helping Sonny Stick Two’s Up To CF September 23, 2015
- Tadcaster Fire Brigade Cuts September 20, 2015
- Tadcaster Young Firefighters September 17, 2015
- 92-year-old from Tadcaster honoured by Vladimir Putin August 25, 2015
- Tadcaster Duck Race 2015 August 17, 2015
- Barnados Footpath Action Group Update July 27, 2015
- Carnival Day July 19, 2015
- It’s Carnival Time… July 19, 2015
Follow Us On Facebook
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
Tadcaster Police Station is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm.
You can contact your local police by dialling 101.
Please dial 999 in an emergency, if your safety is under threat or if you see a crime in progress.
Please note opening times may be subject to change at short notice according to operational requirements.
North Yorkshire Police